Hello there, sugarplum fairies! So, I've been in a slump lately.
To be honest, I JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
It all started with the first few days of school. See, I've never really been a "go with the flow" kind of girl. I like to plan or at least dream about what can happen at the very least. I imagined myself in such a specific way going into my 3rd year of high school and then boom! A ton of bricks just fell on me and crushed my spirits.
It's been over 2 months and the first term is almost over and still, I find myself feeling LOST.
I busy myself with so many activities, taking initiative to lead, signing up for everything (absolutely everything); but it doesn't satiate the thirst I have. For what? That beats me.
I certainly have no idea! I don't even know who I am anymore. I am lost and I'm waiting to be found.
But that's what's wrong: I keep on waiting.
I wait, and wait, and wait. I say, "One day, things will get better." But when will that day come? Again, I wait, and wait, and wait. I say, "One day, I'll be happy." But when will that day come?
I wait, and wait, and wait. I say, "One day..." But when will that day come?
I wait, and wait, and wait. Wait! What am I even waiting for? I certainly have no idea!
I don't even know who I am anymore. I am lost and I'm waiting to be found.
But that's what's wrong: I keep on waiting.
I keep on waiting.
I keep on waiting.
I am still waiting.

No comments:
Post a Comment