Fist of all, Hello! Also, Welcome.
Welcome to the new void where I shout
my thoughts into a black hole. Wherein a blank page will be filled up with
nothing or something, depending on who’s reading it. But I, the writer, the one
shouting my thoughts into a void am welcoming you all to shout with me.
Honestly, I’m
not sure what I really want this blog to be about. Scratch that. I know what I
want this blog to be about. I want it to be about passion, everything I love or
care about. But that can be such a broad topic; I can go on for hours. Which is
perfect. I will talk about anything and everything I am passionate about. May
it be a new fashion trend, travelling, a restaurant down the block, my country,
political issues or my friends and family; I will talk about it. I want this to
be a safe house I can write about anything.
And in this
safe house, my readers (if there’s even any) are welcome to shout with me, to
shout their thoughts into a void. Why? Because when you feel nobody is
listening to you or when you feel so alone or when no one understands what you’re
going through, there is an empty space waiting for your words to fill them up because
words are from thoughts in our minds and not only in our minds but also our
hearts. And if you share your story,
most likely, one person from across the world will resonate with it and it will
change their lives forever. Theirs and yours.
Miller’s Stand: shout. shout til your lungs hurt, until you're heard. you are worth it. you matter. you. will. be. heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment